Looking for a flexible, rewarding and lucrative on campus job?
The Maroon Line wants you!
- We offer flexible evening and weekend scheduling, you can easily switch shifts to accomodate your other priorities.
- Build your resume by developing interpersonal skills such as fundraising, persuasion, rapport building, and overcoming objections.
- Make friends with our diverse staff of UChicago students in a friendly, social, work environment!
- Earn up to $14.50/hr to start with merit increase potential and monthly bonuses.
- Earn up to $300 in tuition assistance bonus at the end of each quarter!
- Ask us about opportunities for advancement!
Non-profit Representatives at The Maroon Line are a select group of UChicago students who share their time and current experience with alumni and parents of the university to facilitate and enhance fundraising for the University of Chicago. Students will utilize an automated calling and texting systems in a professional and enthusiastic environment. Non-profit Representatives will assist in calling and texting campaigns throughout the year to aid the University's Alumni Relations and Development team. Non-profit Representatives will also qualify for exclusive events with university officials. These include, but are not limited to, dinner with Deans of select schools, exclusive networking events, inside look of school's internal operation, and more!
Qualified candidates will demonstrate strong oral communication skills, insightful knowledge of the institution, an ability to accept direction and a strong desire to achieve goals. The Maroon Line offers flexible scheduling Sunday Saturday in the afternoon and evenings. YOU CREATE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE WEEKLY!! Non-profit Representatives are required to select and work 6 hours per week. Flexible scheduling, tuition assistance, monthly bonuses and advancement opportunities are all available.
The Maroon Line strives to meet its goals each day while still having fun! Each night we offer friendly competitions based around wok for employees to engage in with prizes and gift cards available to win each night. Worried about balancing school and work? We encourage bringing in reading and study material to shift to help stay on track. Join our diverse staff today to become a member of the Maroon Line team!
Applications are currently being accepted for the fall quarter!